- Full-time incoming BSW student
- Demonstrate academic achievement and potential for future academic and professional accomplishments
- Demonstrate financial need or extenuating circumstances
Deadline: Friday, August 5, 2022
Instructions: Complete the form below and include a current resume and a 1-2 page essay that addresses the following:
- Describe your commitment to social justice and discuss how this commitment fits in with your plans as a future social worker.
- Describe your most important academic achievement(s).
- Briefly address your financial need and/or extenuating circumstances by explaining how receiving this scholarship will assist you in your pursuit of a BSW degree.