- Up to five $2000 scholarships
- renewable for a second year based on satisfactory academic progress
- Full-time incoming BSW student
- Demonstrate academic achievement and potential for future academic and professional accomplishments
- Demonstrate financial need or extenuating circumstances
- Made contributions to the community through service work
Deadline: Monday, June 12, 2023
Instructions: Complete the form which includes questions on the following:
- Describe your commitment to social justice and discuss how this commitment fits in with your plans as a future social worker.
- Describe your most important academic achievement(s).
- Address your financial need and/or extenuating circumstances
- Optional: Contributions to the community through service work