Course Release Request

Course Release Request Form

All School of Social Work faculty members who wish to request a course/advisee release due to an externally funded project must submit this course release request form. If you are requesting course releases across academic years, please submit different requests for each academic year.

Be sure to review the schools' teaching release policy before filling out this form.