MSW Forms and Policies

Field Education

Office of Student and Academic Services (OSAS)

The Office of Student and Academic Services works with the UConn Registrar and Graduate School to process student forms. While some forms need to be submitted to the Registrar or Graduate School, it is strongly encouraged that students first submit their completed forms to OSAS, room 106. Please make a copy for your records prior to doing so.

Registrar Forms: Schedule Revision (add/drop courses), Independent Study, Change of Major Advisor, Master’s Degree Plan of Study, Request for Changes in Plan of Study, Biographical Information Update Request (to update student name, Social Security number, or gender identifier), and Audit Request.

Graduate School Forms: Request for Leave of Absence, Request for Reinstatement from Leave of Absence, Request for Reinstatement, Application for In-State Tuition, and Transfer Credit Request.

School of Social Work Forms:

Other University Forms: