The Office of Student and Academic Services (OSAS) supports our MSW students throughout their academic program. OSAS also serves as a resource in connecting students to appropriate services both within the School of Social Work and on the UConn Hartford Campus.
Incoming MSW Student Website
Incoming MSW Student Checklist
MSW Student Resources
Coursework and Field Education
Graduate Student Organization
- Center for Career Development
- Center for Students with Disabilities
- Expecting and Parenting Student Supports
- Financial Aid – General
- Graduate School
- Hartford Information Technology Services
- NASW Code of Ethics
- Off-Campus Housing – Select “Housing” then “Hartford Campus” on top of page
- Parking Services
- Phone Book
- Public Transportation
- Veterans Affairs
- Wellness Coalition
- Writing Center
Health & Safety
This site includes a RSVP form that must be completed by Friday, March 22, and information on regalia (please note the deadlines on placing orders).
This site includes a form where MSW students graduating May or August 2024 petition for a Focused Area of Study, along with other helpful information.